Sallie Felton is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with a passion for helping others define their goals and create action plans to achieve them. Over the course of her practice, Sallie has helped clients to:
- Successfully navigate life transitions
- Start, build and grow their businesses
- Improve personal and professional relationships
- Develop self-care practices
- Get organized and de-clutter
- Find the work/life balance that works for them
In addition to her coaching practice, Sallie is an author, speaker and International Talk Radio Host, recently named an expert in her field by America’s Premier Experts.
Her radio show A Fresh Start with Sallie Felton has been bringing consciousness-raising topics to listeners worldwide for more than four years.
Sallie also co-hosts a second radio show with her husband, Conway Felton. Light at the End of the Tunnel is devoted to a topic that touches millions, but which people still hesitate to discuss in public forum: Depression.
Managing and living with depression is something Sallie and Conway have been doing throughout their over 30 years of marriage. As a result of the feedback Light at the End of the Tunnel has received, the two are now at work on a book on this important subject.
Click here to read what clients and radio show guests have to say about working with Sallie, orhere for how to listen to Sallie’s shows.
A former hypnotherapist, co-owner of a wellness center and deep imagery and visualization therapist, Sallie began her career in coaching in 2004. Her intuition, creative problem-solving skills and inherent knack for motivating and inspiring others made coaching a natural fit for her.
Sallie completed her coaching certification with MentorCoach® LLC, an internationally recognized institute in Bethesda, Maryland with programs designs primarily for psychologists, mental health professionals and individuals with education backgrounds.
Prior to entering the health and wellness field, Sallie spent 12 years as the founder/CEO of The Rocking Horse, a national outerwear manufacturing company, and six years in publishing with Houghton Mifflin. She has also been involved with non-profit development and fundraising for more than 20 years.
To read more about Sallie’s education and professional certifications, click here.
More About Sallie
An expert alpine skier and formerly ranked New England tennis player, Sallie is familiar with the pressure of competition, what happens when we compare ourselves with others and how much
hard work, fortitude and dedication it takes to achieve our highest goals and unlock our potential.
When she’s not coaching, skiing or playing tennis, Sallie takes to the outdoors to put her expert gardening skills into play, which have
earned her home several features on the Hamilton-Wenham (Massachusetts) Garden Tours.
Sallie lives on the north shore of Massachusetts with her husband of more than 30 years with whom she has three grown children.
Training & Education
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- Associate Coach Certification (ACC), International Coach Federation
- Trained and Certified (CMC), MentorCoach® LLC
- Trained in hypnotherapy by Dr. Theodore Benton, Winchester Hospital, Winchester, Massachusetts
- Postgraduate certificate, International Institute of Visualization Research
- Certified in deep imagery by Dr. Eligio Stephen Gallegos, founder & president of the International Institute of Visualization Research
- Graduate, The Gibbs School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Attended L’Universite de Grenoble, Grenoble, France
- Studied at the L’Universite De Clermont-Ferrand, Vichy, France
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, International Coach Federation
- Member, International Speakers Network
- Member, International Institute of Visualization Research
- Member, International Positive Psychology Association
- Member, Northshore Business Forum
- Member, Northshore Women in Business
- Member, Beverly Chamber of Commerce
|2002 – 2006
||Gould Academy, Bethel, Maine
Trustee: Marketing, Admissions, Vice-Chair Development
|2001 – 2002
||Reaching Higher, Inc., So. Hamilton, Massachusetts
Consultant: Annual Fund, Mission Statement, Chair of Marketing
|1994 – 2000
||Attitash Alpine Educational Foundation, Bartlett, New Hampshire
Trustee: Established Parent Handbook and Newsletter, Secretary
|1989 – 1995
||Shore Country Day School, Beverly, Massachusetts
Trustee: Public Relations, Marketing, Development, Annual Fund
Executive, Vice-Chair Parent Capital Campaign, Chair of Diversity
|1990 – 1994
||Wildcat Mountain Alpine Educational Foundation, Jackson, New Hampshire
Trustee: Established Parent Handbook and Newsletter, Chair of Fundraising and Auction
|1990 – 1992
||Children’s Montessori School, Ipswich, Massachusetts
Trustee: Consultant, Mission Statement, Long Range Plan, Chair of Development
|1986 – 1997
||Shore Country Day School, Beverly, Massachusetts
Member of Parents Committee, Chair of Auction 1988-1990
|1977 – 1978
||Beverly Hospital, Beverly, Massachusetts
Vice Chair and Chair of Hospital Holiday Boutique
|1975 – 1981
||Dorothy Bruno Hill Tennis League, Northeast Section
President, Vice-President, League Representative