WHAT IS A LIFE COACH?
Just as a fitness trainer helps you design a plan to lose weight or tone up your body for better physical results, a Life Coach creates and supports your life goals by forwarding the action needed for you to be successful.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM A LIFE COACH?
Life Coaching is for anyone who wants to change something in his or her life. Usually people are healthy, highly functioning and stable, but are:
- Feeling out of balance – part of your life works well, but somehow something is off kilter. You are looking for more satisfaction and joy.
- Facing a transition – whether it is a changing relationship, an empty nester or a work situation, you are at a crossroads. You might feel apprehensive, stuck in a rut or unclear about what it is you really want.
- Experiencing burnout – you are spent. You are exhausted and tired. Nothing seems to be working, you are unhappy, frustrated and stuck in the quagmire of life. You don’t have a clue what you want anymore.
- Coming out of a crisis – (Divorce, Health Issues, Personal Loss etc.) –you have gone through a crisis, are emotionally drained and have done the necessary steps to heal, be it therapy or the passage of time. Now you want to pick up the pieces and move on with your life.
- Feeling bored with your life, something is missing – your life works, it’s ok, but inwardly you clearly know that something is missing. You don’t have that spark. You want to take your experience of life to the next level. You so desperately want to feel that your life has a purpose and that you are making a difference.
WHAT WILL YOU, AS MY LIFE COACH, PROVIDE FOR ME?
As your Life Coach, I will:
- Help you discover what is most important in your life
- Craft and design an action plan
- Assist you in clarifying and actualizing your goals
- Work with you to eliminate obstacles or blocks that stand in your way
- Create positive and successful patterns to fulfill your goals and dreams
- Be attentive and 100% committed to helping you to be successful
- Hold you accountable for taking action
- Help you get where you want in less time than you would on your own
- Assist you in achieving greater balance
- Use humor, sensitivity and understanding in relating to you
- Tell the hard truths and give you honest feedback
- Make challenges, requests and inquiries of you
WHAT IS THE COACHING PROCESS?
I do the majority of my Life Coaching by telephone (virtual) and some in-person. We start with a FREE half-hour coaching/client consultation to see if you and I are in alignment and that we comfortable with each other? I will give you an intake package for you to fill out so I can become familiar with your background and future goals. When we agree to work together, I shall provide you with a bridge number (a telephone line to call) and the pin number to allow us to connect. Phone or in-person sessions range from 35-45 to 60 minutes in length depending on the FEE PLAN that you choose. You send weekly Call Focus forms to me prior to our next appointment. This allows us to maximize our time so that we can see your progress and address what your agenda will be for that particular day. I offer unlimited email support and encourage and welcome occasional brief check-ins for the duration of the contractual agreement.
DO I MEET WITH YOU VIRTUALLY OR IN-PERSON?
Coaching by telephone (virtual) allows for a very efficient use of our time together. No need to get into your car and drive to make an appointment. Bottom line, it saves YOU time. With technology today, Coaching need not be hampered by geography. Most of my clients are global, and all of my Coaching groups are all done virtually with a bridge line and pin number. However, I do have some clients that prefer in-person office visits.
WHAT IS A TELECLASS?
Teleclasses are live, interactive groups conducted over the telephone, using a telephone “bridge” line. A bridge line is simply a telephone line that allows groups of 2 or more people to be on the line at the same time. You can call from the comfort of your home or office while eliminating travel time and expenses.
HOW MUCH DOES COACHING COST?
There is a great deal of flexibility in the structure and frequency of scheduled meetings. I have a FEE PLAN which gives you choices of different fees, numbers of times we will meet and length of appointments. It is up to you to choose which plan suits your needs and budget.
Fee Plans range from $200 to $600. Groups and special discounts are offered.
IS COACHING RIGHT FOR ME?
So… you are curious enough to be searching on the web for “Life Coaching”, CONGRATULATIONS. Curiosity is an important value to possess. If you want to make a change in your life; yes, give Coaching a try!
What’s getting in your way? Come take the next step. Give me a call at 978-626-0090.